Monday 16 May 2016

I Teach Students All Around The World !

Hi! I'm Saran. I began programming when I was 10 and have become proficient in programming languages like C, DBase, C++, Java, and many others since then. I am also fluent in markup languages like HTML5 and CSS3.
After building several apps for the Android and making several desktop applications just for fun, I soon learned that Application Development (includes mobile, desktop, wearables etc..) was a very successful career choice.
I'm passionate about coding and teaching people to code. I built my first desktop application when I was 12 and it was a great success.
Then I thought, why not share my knowledge with students all around the world so that it would create a major positive impact on their life. Then I chose to create online courses on Udemy which would connect me with students all around the globe!
Already around 21000 students have enrolled in my courses.

https://www.udemy.com/learn-java-for-swing-gui-development/?couponCode=BLOG10
Sign up to my courses and join me on this amazing journey today.

No comments:

Post a Comment